The Oluwarotimi Emmanuel Show


10 Hottest Couple Share What Keeps Their Marriage Going


It is obvious that the family system is under unbearable pressures the reason for the calamities we see here and there which has brought death in the homes of many. As a result, to keep the marriage going has really being difficult for many couple and the most painful part of it is that their offsprings is collateral damage.  

The devils primary assignment is the family. He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can make two wrong people meet then he has succeeded affecting the community and nations negatively.  Exceptional Nigeria Family Government

Therefore, this season on ‘The Oluwarotimi Emmanuel Show’ we shall be looking into ‘The Family System’ as we begin with the captioned: 10 Hottest Couple Share What Keeps Their Marriage Going.   

My name is Oluwarotimi Emmanuel and you are welcome to the written base show called The Oluwarotimi Emmanuel Show live your exceptional life





CAN WE MEET YOU?
We are Mr and Mrs Olawale Akanle

BOTH MARRIED FOR HOW LONG?  
4years 

LIFE AFTER WEDDING? (Husband’s view & Wife’s view)

Husband’s view
Life after wedding for me exposes me to a whole new world entirely because I have to overlook so many things to keep the marriage going. I learnt and still learning how to help her out with chores at home because I believe helping out at home makes the love stronger. I learn to be patient and act like a man when issues arise at home. 
I bless God because I got married to the most beautiful and supportive wife in the world; she always encourage me whenever am down and also I love her because she is not the wasteful type. She understands when it comes to that and manages whatever is available.

Wife’s view
I will say wedding is just a celebration that launches us into marriage. Life after marriage is a bitter-sweet experience for me. It is bitter in the sense that I have to let go of some things which are precious to me and imbibe a new way of life. It is sweet in the sense that it makes me unique and standout. People do say that when you get married your husband will not help you with some chores at home because he believes he is the man and as far as he is concern men are not allow to help their wife in the kitchen but when I got married I understand that men are different and my husband is the best, marriage for me is supposed to be 50-50 not 70-30; I love  it when I and my husband do things together at home because it makes me feel loved and wanted. 
I learn a lot after my wedding, I am a kind of person that get annoyed at any little thing but when I got married I learn to be patience and also to tolerate because I believe those two words goes a long way in a successful marriage. Normally I hate washing jean trouser especially that of a man but I learn how to wash it with love for my husband.

WHEN CHALLENGES ARISE HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH IT?

We pray to God for strength to overcome it because we know challenges are bound to happen.




THE JOY OF RAISING THE CHILDREN? 
We believe marriage is an institution ordained by God and children are the reward for it.  We are grateful to God for making our marriage fruitful, for children are the prove of fruitful marriage. Raising godly children comes with so much joy because even the bible says ‘we should be fruitful and multiply’, we don’t see  reason why some married couples will set a time limit to when they will have children, I believe those people are just been lazy. We bless God in the life of our daughter because we both work hand in hand to bring her up in the way of the Lord and that comes with so much joy because training her exposes us to so many things that we need to know about children.


4 years ago


WHAT KEEP YOUR MARRIAGE GOING?
It is God ooooo

YOUR PRAYER FOR THOSE LOOKING FORWARD TO A BLISSFUL AND FRUITFUL MARRIAGE?
We pray that God almighty will give them their own bone of their bone because when God gives you your missing rib your marriage will be hitch-free, we also pray to God to give them the understanding not to miss it when it comes to issues concerning the home. 

(watch out for the next couple)
Previous
Next Post »

.