#SOMETHING2THINKABOUT



Hello fellow Exceptional! ‘Sure you are doing great! I welcome you to “#Something2ThinkAbout” - quotes by Oluwarotimi Emmanuel. It is created to sharping our minds and think from the heart - all aimed at inspiring you and me.

Today’s #Something2ThinkAbout 104

THE WORD BATTALION MEANS A LARGE ORGANIZED GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ACT TOGETHER. BUT EVERY FUNCTIONAL GROUP HAS A LEADER. THEREFORE TO BE ‘ONE MAN BATTALION’ YOU NEED AN UPLINK TO FEED THE DOWNLINK

Interpret the quote above! Post your contributions, explanations or comments in the box below.  I hope you find this interesting. Thanks!

I am Oluwarotimi Emmanuel 

Your friend in service



Hello, fellow Exceptional! ‘Sure you are doing great! I welcome you to “The Oluwarotimi Emmanuel #Something2ThinkAbout”. It is created to shaping our minds and think from the heart - all aimed at inspiring you and me.

Today’s #Something2ThinkAbout is “Where there is no mirror the people fall into error”

What does this mean to you? Post your contributions, explanations or comments in the box below.  I hope you find this interesting. Thanks!

Oluwarotimi Emmanuel 

Your friend in service


Previous
Next Post »

.